luni, 18 august 2008

Cele mai tari replici din istoria filmelor - Partea II

- I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!
-You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast? (Happy Gilmore)

Tuco:
"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk" (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

Dirty Harry:
Go ahead, make my day
Dirty Harry:
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Yule: How about I kick your butt right now?
Sanka: How about I draw a line down the middle of your head and make it look like a butt?

(Cool Runnings)

The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.

You are one ugly mother-f**ker. (parca Ripley in Alien, dar nu sunt sigur suta la suta...sau era Schwarzzie in Predator...damn it, must research this)

Drill Sergent: I bet you're the kind of man that would f**k another man in the ass and not have the god damn common decency to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
(Full Metal Jacket)


Michael Corleone: I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Chet Pussy: "All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got [sniffs] smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we
don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers! (From dusk till dawn)

Brody: We're gonna need a bigger boat. (Jaws - asta e posibil sa fie cea mai tare replica din toate timpurile)

to be continued (partea I aici)

Niciun comentariu: