marți, 27 ianuarie 2009

Bushisms of George W. Bush

* They misunderestimated me. (sure)
* I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
* I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.
* I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best.
* Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. (True, true...)
* The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself.
* We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless it conveyed a different message.
* I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.
* I understand small business growth. I was one.
* Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?
* You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

via wikipedia si cateva vazute si in W. (bunicel film, incredibila asemanarea cu realul Dubya)

Niciun comentariu: